Lincoln Financial Group
Lincoln joins the Vive platform with a pilot launch to select agencies Monday, October 11th.
After the pilot launch during the week of October 11th, all other LIBRA agencies will be added the week of October 18th contingent on no major issues during the pilot week.
- All cases will be submitted to Lincoln as an eInterview submission. eInterview will be the default interview method; the agent will not have an option to elect Tele-App on the Vive platform
- AU will be available immediately for TermAccel and LifeElements
- Status event details are in the works and will be available in Vive in the coming weeks
Prudential’s eInterview will be live on Vive October 18th. This will not only help streamline the new business process to improve SLA times, but it also provides a valuable opportunity to enhance the customer experience.
What are the criteria for cases to be routed to PRU for online application?
- Owner cannot be other than Insured
- Not available in the following states: FL, MA, MT, NY, OH, PA, or Guam
- No replacement in the following states: CA, DE, DC, GA, IN, ND, OK, WA, WY
Tell me more…
- Clients approved for an online application will receive an email from Prudential with a link and instructions to complete an online questionnaire
- Tele-interview: Cases will route to Insurance Fulfillment Center (IFC) for fulfillment via the existing process
- Status of online application will be available direct from Prudential on Vive Case Status, tele-interview status will use existing IFC protocol
Pacific Life Accelerated Underwriting (AU) is now offered on Vive with the following criteria:
- Face Amount: $2M or less
- Ages: 18 – 60
- Classes: Standard Tobacco or better
About Me now LIVE on VIVE. Pac’s eInterview (About Me) launched on Vive at the end of September. The criteria for cases that will be routed to PAC for online application include:
- Face Amount: $2M or less
- Ages: 60 or younger
What else do I need to know?
- AboutMe indicator will be visible SLA #2 on Vive Case Status – this indicates the order was approved for online application
- If a client does not qualify for a Lab-free process, the client can schedule a Medical Exam while they are completing the Online Application
- If case qualifies for eInterview, client will be sent a link for completion; client does have the choice to revert to teleInteview
AIG Accelerated Underwriting (AU) launched on Vive. The AU criteria is:
- Face Amount: $1M or less
- Ages: 18 – 59
- Classes: Standard or better
Legal & General America (Banner/William Penn)
Banner will be increasing their Accelerated Underwriting (AU) eligibility from the current $1M to $2M starting October 20th.
Principal was removed from Vive for quoting as of September 30, 2021.
As per Principal’s strategy for business solutions, Vive will support Insurance for Business Solutions (i.e., Buy/Sell, key person, executive bonus) and personal insurance on business owners, key employees, and their family members – in the October / November timeframe (this requires a technology change that is being confirmed and scheduled).