1035 Exchange Producer Guide Updated.
Updates reinforce important guidelines for completing Absolute Assignment Form re: ownership section and signature options. View
Case Studies: Impairments Rated by Underwriters.
Obesity and type 2 diabetes are two of the most common impairments seen by underwriters. Here are two recent cases that display how American National looks at the total picture, not just the individual conditions. View
Enhanced Savings for Substandard Risks.
John Hancock will continue to offer the automatic one-table upgrade for clients approved with substandard ratings who submit applications before December 6, 2019, and have a paid, placed policy by December 31, 2019. As new products launch, instead of a table upgrade, customers will benefit from built-in pricing that captures those savings and further increases the Vitality Credits available when clients with substandard ratings engage in Vitality PLUS.
Lincoln Financial Group
See all updates from this week’s edition of the Lincoln Leader
• Indexed Account Illustration Updates
• How to Run an In-force IUL Illustration
• Lincoln MoneyGuard III – now available in New Jersey
• Lincoln MoneyGuard Forms Update
• 2019 Underwriting & New Business Year-End Guidelines
• 2019 Transition and Placement Guidelines
Important Life Insurance 2017 CSO Tax Calculation Changes from Nationwide, Effective October 4, 2019.
Effective October 4, 2019, Nationwide® will update the Life Illustrator to reflect 2017 Commissioners Standard Ordinary (CSO) tax calculation rates on existing 2017 CSO compliant products:
• Nationwide Variable UL Accumulator and Protector
• Nationwide Indexed UL Accumulator II and Protector II
• Nationwide No-Lapse Guarantee UL II
• October 4, 2019 – Nationwide Life Illustrator platform will update to reflect 2017 CSO tax calculation rates
• December 31, 2019 -Policies issued, issued not in force or issued in force, on or before December 31, 2019, will be calculated using the 2001 CSO tax rate. A revised illustration may be required in the event there is a change to the planned premium. We will work with the advisor if a revised illustration is needed.
• January 1, 2020 – All policies issued on or after this date must be 2017 CSO compliant regardless of application or illustration date
Asset Care Update from OneAmerica.
OneAmerica’s updated Asset Care® product will be available starting Sept. 23, in Arizona, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, New Jersey, North Dakota, and South Dakota. View
Care Solutions State Licensing Guide.
Access the OneAmerica Care Solutions state licensing guide quickly and easily! Get the current version
Drop Ticket New Available!
Securian Financial’s Advantage Elite Select now offers Drop Ticket℠ on iPipeline®! Drop Ticket offers a fast and simple term application process. View
Improved Ratings for Table Rated Offers.
Through the end of 2019, Securian is offering a table shave program that could give your clients an improved underwriting decision. Underwriting offers on permanent products that are Table A-D will receive a Standard rating.
Improved Table Reduction Program.
Zurich announces improvements that make it easier for your clients to qualify for their Table Reduction Program. View