Multi-Factor Authentication is an extra layer of security for your American National portal. When you attempt to login to your ExpertOffice agent portal, you will be asked to add a second method of contact (App, Text, Email, or Voice) in order to verify your identity and better recognize the device(s) you use to login.
State Approval: Long-Term Care Rider (LTCR’18) now approved in DC. Learn More
Legal & General America
Coming Soon! Faster, More Direct Service.
In the coming weeks, LGA will be announcing a new toll-free number exclusively for our Banner and William Penn General Agency partners! The new line will save you time by providing a more direct path to the people that you need to speak with. View
• 2019 Transition and Placement Guidelines
• Introducing your one-stop for all Lincoln PBR product updates
• Lincoln TermAccel Best Practices
• iPipeline Users – Adding a New Product to iGo
• Improvements Coming to LFD.com
• Two New Suitability and Best Interests Training Requirements for New York Effective February 1, 2020 for Life
• Life Policy Transaction Requests and Illustrations
Life Pending Online Portal Refresh.
Symetra has refreshed the “Life Online Pending” section of their website to make it easier to service clients. Learn More
Improved Cholesterol Guidelines at Zurich.
Effective immediately, Zurich announces improved cholesterol / HDL guidelines. Download a copy of updated Underwriting Guidelines.