IUL Annual Statement Updates.
Effective July 26, more consistent statements including, credited interest reflected as of the policy anniversary date, and matching “Statement End Dates” and “Anniversary Dates.” View
Important Details About Transitioning to the 2017 CSO Table.
Beginning January 1, 2020 — like all U.S. life insurers — John Hancock must base any new life insurance policy issued on the 2017 Commissioners Standard Ordinary (CSO) Table. To help prepare for a smooth transition, refer to the following FAQs, which include key deadlines and impacted products (please note there are separate versions for John Hancock USA and John Hancock New York).
• New enhanced indexed accounts on Accumulation IUL now available in California.
• Long-Term Care rider (LTC’18) now approved in Hawaii.
Legal & General America
New Term Pricing: Effective August 19, 2019.
New rates for Banner and William Penn OPTerm 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 include a mix of decreases and increases. No changes to highly-competitive rates for OPTerm 35 and 40. View
Legal & General America has implemented new underwriting guidelines. Download Underwriting Resources:
• GA Administrative Guidelines
• Broker Administrative Guidelines
• New Term Rates Flyer
• New Term Rates Graphic
• California – Lincoln OptiBlend® 7 and 10: Lincoln Lifetime Income Edge 2.0 Now Available
• NEW: Required Minimum Distribution Online Withdrawal Request
• August Forms Release: August 19, 2019
• Guaranteed Minimum Interest Rates: Changing September 1st
• Enhancements to LFD.com Now Live
• New York: Reg 187 Suitability and Best Interests Requirement
• Updated Fixed Annuity Suitability Form Available
Mutual of Omaha
Initial Premium Bank Draft Update.
Mutual of Omaha has fixed the production issue for initial premium payments. Effective immediately, your clients’ payments will draft on the day they request. View
LTC Rate Adjustments: Colorado. Effective October 2019. View
LTC Rate Adjustments: Connecticut and Florida. Effective November 2019. View
LTC Rate Adjustments: Rhode Island. Effective December 2019. View