- 80% of non-retired Americans are at least somewhat anxious that their savings may not provide enough to live on in retirement.
- 60% of those polled do not expect their income to last their lifetime.
- 31% of Americans have a source of protected lifetime income, such as a pension, in addition to Social Security.
- 65% of those who do have protected income expect their money to last their lifetime.
- 80% of Americans do not have a specific financial plan they follow to save for retirement.
Americans are living longer than ever and most look forward to retirement as the time to live the life they want. Previous generations often relied on company or government pensions to supplement their Social Security benefits. This is no longer a viable option for most Americans.
Thankfully, there are SOLUTIONS! Protected lifetime income from an annuity can help fill these future gaps. By purchasing an annuity with a portion of your retirement savings, you can develop a plan to cover essential monthly expenses, like a mortgage, utilities, groceries, & transportation.
How can an annuity provide protected lifetime income? Give us a call today! 973-435-3784
Do you have a client that comes to mind? Get an illustration today! email@example.com
- Income activation age: