Lincoln Financial has announced important life product updates today, Jan. 17th:
- Effective January 23, 2017, Lincoln Financial Group is pleased to announce pricing improvements to Lincoln LifeElements Level Term and Lincoln TermAccel.
- Effective February 13, 2017, consistent with Lincoln’s strategy of prudently managing our product portfolio in light of interest rates, we are increasing pricing on new sales of the Lincoln LifeGuarantee Survivorship UL (SUL) product.
- Effective with new indexed account segments opened on or after March 15, 2017, Lincoln will be making changes to the caps, participation rates and spreads of the Indexed UL (IUL) product suite.
CLICK HERE to view Lincoln’s Official Announcement PDF
PruLife® Universal Protector Premium Changes-Effective February 22, 2016
We continuously review our product portfolio to offer a competitive suite of products that align to the needs of consumers and reinforce our commitment to the no-lapse guarantee marketplace. Based on our recent review, we will increase premiums approximately 3%.
This change impacts the following:
* The premium for PruLife® Universal Protector will increase by approximately 3%.
* Total premiums for policies sold with BenefitAccess Rider will similarly increase by approximately 3%
* The current premium loads for GUL will increase, resulting in moderately lower cash values.
Only rates are impacted. There are no changes to benefits.
This modest premium change solidifies our ability to offer your customers the permanent and guaranteed coverage they want at a very attractive premium, while sustaining our position as an industry leader.
CLICK HERE for PruLife Universal Protector Transition Rules
Serve clients at younger ages and lower face amounts
From competitive pricing to an efficient online eTicket process and quick turnaround times — Lincoln TermAccel insurance offers clients:
- Affordable protection for ages 18 – 50
- Preferred Plus through Table D ratings available
- 15-, 20- or 30-year terms with face amounts from $100,000 to $500,00
- Easy and paperless online eTicket proces
- Quick approval process means cases are issued in half the time
- Guaranteed premiums that stay the same for the length of the term
- Flexibility to convert to any qualifying Lincoln permanent life insurance policy for the same death benefit amount with no new underwriting required
Limited Time Offer!
Madison Brokerage is now offering a commission bonus on all ANICO Palladium MYG applications submitted by August 15th, 2015!
CLICK HERE for MYG Rates
CLICK HERE for MYG-NY Rates
ANICO’s Palladium MYG is a Single Premium Fixed Deferred Annuity with an additional first-year interest rate enhancement for certain guarantee periods!
- Tax Deferred Growth
- Interest only withdrawals in the first year without penalty. After the first year, 10% of the Annuity Value can be withdrawn each year without penalty.
- All funds can be withdrawn without penalty during a special 30-day window after the end of the initial guarantee period.
- Confinement and Disability Waivers
- 10 year surrender charge period
Contact Your Annuity Sales Team For More Information:
Brian Lamb 973.200.4768
Chris Keller 973.532.6342
Ask About Our Other Annuity Bonus Programs!
External Term to Perm
Make the switch to affordable guaranteed protection!
If your clients want more than what their term policies offer, now’s a great time to step up to Lincoln. For a limited time only, they can exchange their qualifying external term policies from a wide variety of carriers, including those with a current A+ rating with A.M. Best, to a Lincoln universal life, indexed universal life, or variable universal life insurance policy.
CLICK HERE to download the official Lincoln Special Exchange Program PDF